GAINESVILLE CRIMINAL DEFENSE
About the law firm of DeThomasis & Buchanan:
• Three lawyers: each with more than 25 years experience practicing criminal law.
• The attorney you speak with will be the lawyer that handles your case.
• In some cases one of the other two lawyers will assist in providing representation.
• No young associate lawyers.
• We limit our practice to criminal defense and matters related to criminal cases.
• Located in Gainesville, Florida. We are not a “branch office”.
• Our criminal defense attorneys are all ranked "superb" and "preeminent" by Florida Bar approved independent lawyer rating organizations.
• View biography and ratings of Craig DeThomasis.
• View biography and ratings of Michael Buchanan.
• View biography and ratings of Barbara Blount-Powell.
Client Reviews and Testimonials:
Florida Bar required disclaimer regarding testimonials:
"Prospective client may not obtain the same or similar results"
Law Firm Stability:
• In 1989 Craig DeThomasis and Michael Buchanan began their professional association together in the private practice of criminal defense in Gainesville, Florida.
• In 1994 the law firm of DeThomasis & Buchanan was formed.
• In 2001 Barbara Blount-Powell joined the law firm.
The lawyers in the DeThomasis & Buchanan firm have decades of experience representing individuals in all types of criminal cases, juvenile cases and proceedings related to criminal cases, including the following: Underage Alcohol Possession (MIP), Assault, Battery, Burglary, Domestic Violence, Drug Sale or Possession, DUI and related DMV hearings, Firearm and Weapon Offenses, Injunctions, Homicide, Robbery, Sex Offenses, Suspended License, Theft, Fraud, Violation of Probation or Community Control and University of Florida Disciplinary Proceedings.
Contact a Gainesville criminal defense attorney from the DeThomasis & Buchanan law firm to protect your rights and fight for your freedom in court.